This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Teamleader Credit Risk ( P 72839)
|Salary / Rate||Markt Conform|
In this role you report directly to the Manager Credit Control.
The Teamleader Credit Risk will be in charge of streamlining and implementing
smarter processes within Credit Risk. Clear objectives will be given in terms of:
- Ownership of Credit and Risk policy
- Ownership of Legal Collections process with external partners
- Delivery of scalable solutions
- Facilitating and enabling further growth of the organisation
- Improving cycle times like DSO, Cash allocation and Delivery of invoices
Key factors of success in this role are a very sharp understanding of the
business priorities, strong transversal communication skills and, above all,
the capacity to drive projects and reach the pre-set objectives. Due to
the rapid and continuous growth of the organisation, the tasks and duties
of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow
within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities
as they occur.
The aim in this role is to acquire an in-depth knowledge of our client’s
business and internal organization, which will prepare you for a broader
managerial role in the future.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage Credit Risk activities as process owner, such as BDP (Barra Default
Probabilities), Write off or Fraud
- Reduce risk by using a credit policy, guarantees, Direct Debits and Deposits
- Review and correct the operational processes within Financial Services
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and applicable governmental regulations
- Liaise with peers and CTB across the business to create successful roll outs
- Drive progress within the organization through simple and targeted action plans
- Implement short term loops of progress; tackle the issues one by one at a high pace
- Managing a team of operational specialists
- Operate an ‘out of the box’ mindset to improve customer payment behaviour
- A minimum of an HBO degree, preferably in Finance, Business Economics,
Legal or Risk Management
- Subject matter Expert in the field of Credit Risk
- Excellent understanding of and track record in developing and improving processes
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch across the board
- Technical knowledge of Collections software
Skills & competencies:
- Advanced knowledge of Audit and Internal control issues
- Advanced ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the
- Able to think and operate strategically regarding longer term contribution
- Planning skills
- Able to manage across boundaries and departments
- Advanced ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions
- Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Advanced understanding of business practices and systems
- Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information
- Thorough knowledge PC software applications.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.