Diversity & Inclusion Policy
Bridgewell is committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in all employment practices.
Our aim is to ensure that employees are treated no less favourably on the grounds of age, gender, marital status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religion, religious belief or similar philosophical belief, disability, political affiliation or sexual orientation.
Bridgewell is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects the diversity of its clients.
Bridgewell is committed to ensuring that every applicant, employee and third party employee is treated with dignity and respect. Employees will be given the opportunity to reach their full potential to the benefit of the Company and themselves.
Bridgewell is committed to recruiting and retaining the best people who will exceed our clients’ expectations and ensuring that everyone is valued and respected within the business.
- Bridgewell aim to ensure that every employee is treated with dignity and respect and given the opportunity to reach their full potential for the benefit of the company and themselves. We believe that a diverse workforce creates a mix of talents that helps to make us a successful business.
- Bridgewell will implement procedures to eliminate all forms of discrimination and promote equality of opportunity in all employment practices. Employees will be treated no less favourably on the grounds of age, gender, marital status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religion, religious belief or similar philosophical belief, disability, political affiliation or sexual orientation.
- Bridgewell will implement measures to ensure that all clients and candidates are treated with respect by our staff.
- Bridgewell is determined to ensure that all of our employment policies, practices and procedures are fair and equitable and that entry into and progression within the company is based solely on the knowledge, skills, ability and experience of each individual.
- Bridgewell is committed to understanding the needs of all our people, and respecting their gender, age, family commitments and marital status.
- Bridgewell is committed to ensuring that all employment policies and procedures are accessible for disabled people and to providing reasonable adjustment where appropriate.
- All employees have a responsibility to comply with this policy, to treat their colleagues with dignity and respect at work, or at a work related events.
- The company reserves the right to act on serious discriminatory behaviour brought to its attention on the grounds of employer responsibility and liability, even if the victim decides to take no action.
- All employees are made aware that the company will not hesitate in taking disciplinary action, including if appropriate dismissal, if they engage in an action or conduct determined to be discriminatory, whether intentional or unintentional.
- Regular monitoring will take place to ensure the effectiveness of our policy and enable us to regularly review our objective of maintaining a balanced and diverse workforce that reflects our customer base.
- This policy applies to all aspects of employment including recruitment and selection processes, opportunities for training, development and promotion, and Terms and Conditions of Employment.
Scope of policy
All employees, whether permanent or temporary, are expected to comply at all times with the spirit of this policy in their conduct towards colleagues and third parties (including clients, candidates, suppliers) whilst at work, at work-related social function and in other circumstances where the company can exercise some responsibility, authority or influence over their conduct.
This policy applies also applies to consultants or individuals under agency contact on company premises or attending company functions.
All employees have a responsibility to adhere to this policy and to ensure that equality of opportunity is maintained through all aspects of our business.
Managers or anyone who has a supervisory capacity have a particular responsibility for ensuring that this policy is fairly and consistently applied in all areas under their control.
Every employee and manager should ensure that the following situations do NOT occur:
- Discrimination, including less favourable treatment or failure to provide a reasonable adjustment against any employee or job applicant in any aspect of employment or pre-employment.
- Inducing or attempting to induce any employee to practice unlawful discrimination.
- Any verbal, physical, sexual, religious or racial harassment, which is offensive to the victim.
- Victimisation of individuals who have made allegations or complaints of discrimination or harassment or provided information about such discrimination or harassment.
To ensure that our Diversity & Equal Opportunities Policy is operating effectively Bridgewell is committed to diversity monitoring.