This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Senior Corporate Accountant
|Salary / Rate||Euro 70.000 - 80.000 + bonus|
International organisation specialised in natural resources.
- Accounting responsibilities, such as:
- post and keep system up-to-date with regard to accounting entries,
- prepare account reconciliations,
- monitor cash flow,
- project cost accounting,
- intercompany accounting and reconciliation.
- Ensure timely, accurate and consistent reports are submitted to the Senior Management.
- Assist in preparing the quarterly forecasts, annual budget, cash flow forecast.
- Prepare statutory accounts under local GAAP and assisting with conversion to IFRS.
- Contribute to ad hoc finance-based projects and initiatives.
- Assist and guide team members
- Between 4 and 10 years of experience as an (Corporate) Accountant
- Bachelor degree is required, any post qualification is an advantage but not required
- Experienced with IFRS
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Well organised and used to working with tight deadlines
- Flexible attitude
- Strong report writing and communication skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written), fluency in Dutch is considered beneficial
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.