This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
IT Auditor (Sr. & Supervisor)
|Salary / Rate||Excellent remuneration|
Our client is an internal audit department, is located across the globe, and is a diverse, international team of professionals. Their role is to provide an independent assessment of the design and effectiveness of the internal Control Framework with the ultimate aim of helping to mitigate the risks faced by the business. You will be operating in the heart of the organisation.
Our client is currently looking for new, enthusiastic members, who are driven by their sense of responsibility for a correct and effective administrative organisation.
- Conduct and coordinate IT Audits, a.o. UNIX and/or Windows
- Assess the set up and operation of the administrative organisation
- Investigate all the processes of the organisation
- Evaluate and advise on the effectiveness regarding the current controls, processes, activities and applications used
- Introduce Audit techniques/changes which will make sure the required results are achieved
- Critically review efficiency of systems in line with company expectations
- Draw up draft reports and make concrete recommendations to the management
- Take responsibility for a correct and systematic record of the activities carried out
- Maintain contact, at a variety of levels, with many stakeholders
- At sr. and/or supervisor level, coach team members, to achieve maximum performance
- Finalised academic education with additional RE, or equivalent, study (either enrolled or completed)
- Min. 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Dutch language is required
- Fluency in other languages is much welcomed
- Experience with complex organisations
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Keen on self-development
- Strong oral and written communication
- Able to “translate” IT to business
- A team player who can also work independently
- Willing to travel (6-8 weeks per year abroad, depending on the assignments)
- Enthusiastic, eager, driven and ambitious
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.