Finance Director With hands-on attitude
Our client is a data driven organisation, active in several European countries and located in the center of the Netherlands. She has a strong growth ambition and is PE-owned. Internationally active and midsize company.
The position functions as a business partner with the sales and operations management to effectively manage and control the business. But you will also be hands-on responsible for financial control and accounting.
- Be a proactive member of the International Management Team and act as a business partner;
- Responsible for all finance, accounting and administration/back-office activities;
- Prepare monthly reports of results, monthly forecasts and the annual operating plan;
- Ensure that all financial and administrative policies are accurate, well documented, consistently applied in the organization;
- Improve upon a strong planning and control cycle, specific areas: - KPI’s for analysis on both financial and non-financial indicators in order to support the business and performances effectively; - Perform calculations serving cost prices, projects, contracts, investments and recalculations (Capex/Opex decision making analysis);
- Consolidation of several international entities.
- Academic or Higher Education level within Economics, Business Administration or Accountancy;
- At least 10 years of successful financial management experience, preferably with around 4 years in a similar position;
- Strong hands-on attitude and act as a finance team member;
- Good understanding of accounting;
- Experience in leading and managing a quality financial organization in terms of process integrity, efficiency improvement, personnel motivation and process optimisation;
- Strong Business Control experience;
- Experience and effectiveness in working both at management level, but also as a finance team member, in reporting and communicating in an international environment;
- Expert in Excel;
- Comprehensive understanding of ERP systems (Navision).
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: 11818. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.