Finance Director With hands-on attitude
Our client is a data driven organisation, active in several European countries and located in the center of the Netherlands. She has a strong growth ambition and is PE-owned. Internationally active and midsize company.
The position functions as a business partner with the sales and operations management to effectively manage and control the business. But you will also be hands-on responsible for financial control and accounting.
- Be a proactive member of the International Management Team and act as a business partner;
- Responsible for all finance, accounting and administration/back-office activities;
- Prepare monthly reports of results, monthly forecasts and the annual operating plan;
- Ensure that all financial and administrative policies are accurate, well documented, consistently applied in the organization;
- Improve upon a strong planning and control cycle, specific areas: - KPI’s for analysis on both financial and non-financial indicators in order to support the business and performances effectively; - Perform calculations serving cost prices, projects, contracts, investments and recalculations (Capex/Opex decision making analysis);
- Consolidation of several international entities.
- Academic or Higher Education level within Economics, Business Administration or Accountancy;
- At least 10 years of successful financial management experience, preferably with around 4 years in a similar position;
- Strong hands-on attitude and act as a finance team member;
- Good understanding of accounting;
- Experience in leading and managing a quality financial organization in terms of process integrity, efficiency improvement, personnel motivation and process optimisation;
- Strong Business Control experience;
- Experience and effectiveness in working both at management level, but also as a finance team member, in reporting and communicating in an international environment;
- Expert in Excel;
- Comprehensive understanding of ERP systems (Navision).
Published at: 17 april 2020
If you are interested in this vacancy, we kindly request you to send your application through “Apply”. Please add the following reference number to your application: 11818. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.