This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Our client is a wholy owned portfolio company of a globally operating private equity company with a long track record.
- Be a proactive member of the Management Team and act as a business partner;
- Responsible for all shared services, i.e. Finance, Legal, internal Information Technology and Human Resources;
- Design and prepare monthly / quarterly / annual statutory and management reporting for various stakeholders (incl. board of directors and lenders);
- Set up and prepare reporting of operational metrics / business intelligence including sales, backlog etc.;
- Lead ad-hoc analyses to improve profitability, e.g. on costs, pricing, project/contract profitability or investments;
- Help drive the business strategy for the Company;
- Drive improvement efforts on financial controls, process efficiencies and quality of reporting;
- Convert the strategy into financial targets for the activities and forecast/budget and monitor the actual business performance;
- Support the business in complex sales processes;
- Support with M&A activities and post-acquisition integration;
- Participate in contract and other legal work with respect to the Company’s operations and activities;
- Optimize cash flow and working capital;
- Liaise/interact with shareholders, external auditors, tax, and banks;
- Responsible for the Company’s tax position.
- The ideal candidate is a qualified accountant with significant and broad post qualification working experience;
- Able to present strategy, recommendations and results of complex analyses to cross-functional stakeholders and to interface with cross-functional teams at all levels;
- Prior experience of working in a private equity and/or entrepreneurial (“DGA”) environment highly recommended;
- Carve-out experience (or other corporate reorganizations involving the build-up of a new shared services center);
- Experience in leading and managing a quality financial organization in terms of process integrity, efficiency improvement, personnel motivation and process optimisation;
- Experience and effectiveness in working both at management level, but also as a finance team member, in reporting and communicating in an international environment;
- Experience of working in a SaaS / software / eCommerce company is preferable but not essential;
- Strong hands-on experience and entrepreneurial drive;
- Comprehensive understanding of ERP systems, preferably Agresso or Exact
- You are a natural team player and have excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Strong project management, problem solving and good analytical skills;
- Prior M&A experience, buy-side and/or integration, is a plus.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore. If you would like to receive additional information or have any questions, please contact the consultant mentioned below.