Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Senior Corporate Accountant
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 70.000 - 75.000|
Our client has ambitious growth plans, both organically and via acquisitions. This dynamic environment challenges the financial department to combine day-to-day business with continuous process improvement, integration of new entities and due diligence of potential acquisitions.
- Day-to-day accounting for various corporate entities (one parent company, and several intermediate holding companies); Maintaining (sub)ledgers, Employee Share and Option administration, Tax Accounting, Fixed Asset administration, Derivatives administration, and Management & Royalty fee recharging to OpCos;
- Monthly closing process for these entities and performing analysis thereon (incl. intercompany matching, and reporting on actuals, estimates etc.);
- Monthly/ quarterly reporting in SAP BPC (consolidation system) on actuals and estimated (forecasting);
- Preparing monthly cost reports for various corporate departments;·Preparing quarterly memo to the Executive Board;
- Several analysis on consolidated figures, and assisting on the preparation of the periodic external reporting;
- Responsible for the preparation of the Corporate annual budget and contributing to the consolidated budgeting process;
- Preparing Statutory Accounts for respective Corporate entities;
- Preparing (ad hoc) reports and analysis (upon request);
- Preparing other external reports (e.g. DNB, CBS etc.);
- Contributing to various internal Projects (Continuous Improvement/ Operational Excellence).
- The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Economics and a minimum of 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in an international (listed) company, preferably as an Accountant in a Corporate Environment, an Operating Company or Consultancy Firm.
- Excellent (IFRS) accounting skills;
- Experienced with SAP R3 and Excel;
- Knowledge of SAP BPC (Outlooksoft) is an advantage;
- A strong aptitude for numbers & accuracy and be able to perform under stress & work within strict deadlines;
- Experience/ exposure to the accounting and forecasting activities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Positive, critical and analytical attitude;
- Self-starter with strong collaboration and team skills;
- Enthusiastic and driven attitude;
- Willingness to work flexible hours based on business needs;
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.