Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Finance & Planning Analyst
|Organisatie||Global Supply Chain player|
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 60.000 - 70.000|
A Global Supply Chain player with worldwide coverage.
The Finance and Planning organisation is working closely with the
Supply Chain Optimisation logistics business leaders to build operational
and strategic financial plans, to control operational spending vs. budget,
to report and analyse profitability, to prepare and validate business cases
and customer bids and to provide business guidance. SCO key businesses
are Core Logistics (HW / SW deliveries), Service Parts, and Global Asset
Recovery Services (reverse logistics). The Finance & Planning organization
works with the Operational leaders in these businesses to optimize
resource & discretionary expense as well as interacts with accounting
organizations in various European countries as well as with the clients
- Understand the impact of business and financial processes on the
balance sheet, Profit & Loss statement, cash management and financial
- Support month end financial analysis reporting for region/country
including gaps analysis and bridge analysis on actual to forecast and actual
- Perform management reporting, forecasting and budgeting for the
- Evaluate customer reporting needs as well as internal finance reporting needs.
- Identify and support strategic finance areas in a future 4th Party Logistics
- Provide support to EMEA Finance and perform country or region
consolidation on financial reports.
- Align with Procurement, Accounting and other operational work-streams
- Work with external vendors providing services in support of Finance teams
- Contact person for external and internal finance customers / service requesters.
- Advises management about financials, accounting, cost levels and P&L.
- Participates in projects (finance internal as well as cross functional)
- Identifies and supports savings projects / business cases
- Ensures proper execution and compliance of local business units / accounting
- Acts as interface (control & advise) between SCO Finance and the accounting
organizations in various European countries as well as for other finance
counterparts such as tax, corporate audit, external accounting certification
- Supports procurement (e.g. prepare yearly reviews for contracts, provide
analysis requested by procurement about budgets and cost)
- Support’s setup of financial flows in new projects (change supplier,
new services, new clients)
- Preferably, University degree in accounting or finance.
- Experience working in multinational environment.
- Very good Experience in international controlling, P&L management
- Good knowledge of accounting and tax management
- Knowledge in Logistics will be an advantage
Required Candidate profile
- Knowledge of Controlling, Finance and accounting
- Teamwork / Leadership capabilities
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Very good English language skill to communicate internationally
(written and spoken)
- Experience in working in a multicultural / international and remote
- Recognises the impact of business processes on balance sheet, Profit & Loss
statement and financial measurement
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.