Finance Director (Geen reacties meer vereist) With a hands-on attitude
Our client is an internationally active retail organisation in hands of a well-known PE firm.
- Be a proactive member of the International Management Team and act as a business partner;
- Responsible for all finance, accounting and administration/back-office activities;
- Prepare monthly reports of results, monthly forecasts and the annual operating plan. Run weekly reports of operational metrics;
- Ensure that all financial and administrative policies are accurate, well documented, consistently applied in the organization;
- Improve upon a strong planning and control cycle, specific areas:
- KPI’s for analysis on both financial and non-financial indicators in order to support the business and performances effectively;
- Perform calculations serving cost prices, projects, contracts, investments and recalculations (Capex/Opex decision making analysis).
- Academic or Higher Education level within Economics, Business Administration or Accountancy;
- At least 10 years of successful financial management experience, preferably with around 4 years in a similar position;
- Strong hands-on attitude and act as a finance team member;
- Good understanding of accounting;
- Experience in leading and managing a quality financial organization in terms of process integrity, efficiency improvement, personnel motivation and process optimisation;
- Strong Business Control experience;
- Experience and effectiveness in working both at management level, but also as a finance team member, in reporting and communicating in an international environment.
Geplaatst op: 07 juni 2021
Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( 11879 ). Voor meer informatie verzoeken wij u contact op te nemen met de onderstaande consultant.