This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual vacancies.
Accounting & Consolidation Specialist
Our client is one of the global leaders in the Testing, Inspection and Certification industry.
Being successful in this role means that delivering a certain quality standard comes naturally to you. You will help the team in achieving its deadlines while assuring quality output. Furthermore, your contribution will improve the overall corporate closing cycle.
- Review of the uploaded reported numbers of the Global entities in the consolidation system SigmaConso;
- Preparation of the Group consolidation proces for monthly reporting;
- Transform financial data in consolidated management information;
- You act as a sparring partner to Kiwa's Finance tams and management;
- Provide support to international finance teams on complex Consolidation & Accounting topics.
- Bachelor or master's degree in finance or a relevant area;
- At least 5 years of experience in (General) Accounting & Consolidation;
- Profound experience with the monthly close cycle within a corporate environment;
- Demonstratable experience with improvement projects within financial reporting in an international context;
- Result oriented, analytical and pro-active;
- Knowledge of financial reporting and consolidation software.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.