Senior Business Analyst Ideal position for High Potential
Our client is an independent, highly qualified world top 20 leader in her business. She employs about 5.000 people in more than 100 offices around the world.
- Develop meaningful KPIs and reporting on business performance, providing deep insights and fact-based analysis;
- Drive improvement of key metrics at Group level;
- Support the Corporate Finance Director with preparing and analyzing the monthly business reviews of the various countries;
- Develop the Business Intelligence environment;
- Identify financial business risks and opportunities as well as opportunities for process optimization;
- Sparring partner for the Corporate Finance Director and other senior stakeholders (Country CFO’s, MD’s, Shareholder);
- Present your findings to the board, management and shareholder.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance in a relevant area;
- At least 7 years of experience, preferably in a PE environment or within a transaction services team of a Big Four;
- Experience with controlling and acting as Business Partner;
- Result-oriented, analytical strong and pro-active;
- Proven balance of attention to detail and accuracy coupled with broad-based long-range planning expertise;
- Self-starting and energetic personality;
- Excellent communication, able to influence senior stakeholders;
- Extensive data analysis skills, experience with BI-Tools.
Geplaatst op: 04 november 2020
Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( 11831 ). Voor meer informatie verzoeken wij u contact op te nemen met de onderstaande consultant.