Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Challenging Manager IT Audit position in Mexico
|Salaris / Tarief||Good renumeration package|
Attractive, international organization in the FMCG sector
Working in this newly formed, independent and centralized Global Audit department, you will plan, manage and execute IT audit activities on a wide range of audit objects, such as operational IT processes, business applications and infrastructure, IT projects and change programs and outsourced IT services. Furthermore, you will take part in performing audits on business controls in and around our company systems (mostly SAP) in close cooperation with your general audit colleagues. Although the function is based in Mexico, up to 35% of the time is spend on audits on locations globally with a focus on our business in Americas. You also have knowledge and experience of risk management processes and principles. You will build relationships within the Global Business Process & Technology department, and especially with Regional IT Management. You will recommend practical improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls.
Task and responsibilities
- Assist Senior Audit Managers (IT and non-IT) in planning and organizing Internal Audit activities globally
- Prepare audit work programs and plans based on initial risk assessments
- Performs internal audits by: Reviewing and coaching others to ensure the audit tasks have been completed to the required quality level; interviewing, testing and evaluating business documents as part of audit execution; and risk evaluation and assessment of examined internal controls in the areas audited
- Prepare formal written reports and presentations in the English language
- Present the audit conclusions and recommendations to senior management within the company
- Take part in the preparation of summary reports periodically (quarterly, yearly) on Region and Group level
- Contribute to the overall level of information security within the organization
- Develop methodologies and tools for Internal Audit in order to efficiently and effectively conduct audit tests
- Bachelor degree a pre-requisite, preferably in a business or IT related field plus CIA, CISA, CISM or related qualifications
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in IT Audit and/or IT development role, able to demonstrate functional and technical IT knowledge, experience in working in Americas is desirable.
- Know-how: understanding of end to end business / IT processes and control frameworks, knowledge of SAP is highly desirable, knowledge of relevant market standards such as ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL and relevant laws/regulations (e.g. privacy) highly desirable
- Skills: ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the business is essential, ability to work and build relationship with stakeholders: OpCo / Regional / Group IT management, Finance Directors/Managers etc.
- Languages: Fluent English is essential (also in writing)
- Travel requirements: up to 35%, out of country
- Core Competencies: integrity, which inspires confidence and ensures the reliability of his/her opinion, objectivity, showing the highest level of professionalism in the acquisition, assessment and communication of information concerning the activities and processes studied; confidentiality, respecting the value and ownership of the information obtained
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.