Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Senior Risk Analyst
|Organisatie||Investment Management Company|
|Salaris / Tarief||Markt conform|
Investment Management Company
Lead a team of investment-focused risk professionals located
in Europe. You will have direct supervision responsibilities
for 2-3 risk analysts there. Most of your non-management activities
will be focused on better analyzing risk / reward relationships
that exist both in our clients various asset classes and in our
clients portfolios in aggregate. You will be asked to help design
and create leading-edge risk tools that can be used to effectively
manage risk to prudent levels. You will work with counterparts in
the US to build out new risk reporting and communication packages
for internal and external clients. You will interact with others in
your department (both in Europe and the US), as well as insurance
company management, portfolio managers, asset managers, derivative
specialists, and Group Risk. Typical projects involve a combination
of modeling, analyzing, reporting, and communicating current and
projected risk levels.
- Management of 2-3 investment risk analysts.
- Analyzing asset-related information and organizing / presenting it
to facilitate management actions.
- Designing and implementing leading-edge risk reporting.
- Building and / or applying models to general account portfolios to
quantify current and projected risk levels.
- Designing and building VAR-type models of cash asset and / or
- Communicating risk positions Asset Management internally,
insurance company, and Group Risk professionals, and externally for
rating agencies and regulators
- Degree in mathematics, actuarial science, finance, business or related field.
- At least 10 years relevant work experience, or a graduate degree in a relevant
field with at least 6 years relevant work experience.
- CFA or other professional financial risk designation preferred.
- Previous management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use different mathematical modeling techniques,
for consistent results.
- Excellent statistical and mathematical skills.
- Very good communication skills (Dutch and English, both verbal and written).
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.