Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Senior Manager Internal Control
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 80.000 - 90.000 + bonus|
Dynamic, driven, international organisation, which aspires to be the best in its industry. People communicate in a direct way with one another and work hard.
In this challenging role you will provide expertise, support and advice in the areas of Corporate Governance, policies, Internal Control and Compliance to the business, mainly from SOX perspective. You play an essential role in meeting the company's Internal Control obligations, as well as strengthening the control framework for business related purposes. In order to be successful you will work together with (senior) management and various business units.
In this role you will:
- Act as custodian of the SOX methodology including the related policies and procedures
- Ensure SOX methodology is developed, implemented and monitored
- Manage annual cycle for Group SOX compliance
- Liaise with Internal Audit and External Audit for coordination of scoping, planning of testing activities and deficiency evaluation
- Report on regular basis to management, audit committee and other relevant committees with regards to the effectiveness of the SOX control framework including recommendation on required improvements and related actions
- Act as the company's focal point for expertise and advice in SOX methodology and Compliance
- Ensure that all SOX methodology and compliance related matters are escalated to the right parties when necessary and to ensure that follow-up on those issues is undertaken
- Promote knowledge sharing leading to implementation of responses to lessons learnt and to establish cross leveraging between the company's Business Units
- Act as the HQ focal point for design, implementation and monitoring of SOX control framework for HQ functions
- Actively assist HQ directors with implementation and monitoring of SOX control framework
- Manage annual reporting cycle for SOX HQ control framework (e.g. documentation update, testing, deficiency evaluation and testing)
- Quality Assurance
- To ensure that the various Financial Controls/SOX focal points in the Business Units have an adequate understanding of the mandated common SOX methodology and processes, are equipped with the appropriate skills and competences to assist the delivery of SOX attestation process. Provision of training where required Assurance Process
- Custodian of the assurance processes including management certification process, liaison role with other assurance functions and External audit
- At least 10-12 years of total work experience; 5-8 years of previous experience in business unit or functional management business analysis, auditing, advisory, risk management or internal control
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence diverse and multiple teams operating on a global basis
- Experience with corporate governance and/or risk management activities
- Proven knowledge of telecom industry economics, COSO, Sarbanes-Oxley and SEC/PCAOB regulations
- In-depth understanding of the internal control issues and an understanding of which issues are relevant for SOX compliance
- Ability to simplify complex analysis that delivers comprehensive understanding
- Willingness to travel
Education & languages:
- Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. CPA, MBA or equivalent is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strategic Thinking
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication & Social Skills
- Relationship Building
- Compliance & Professionalism
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.