Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Senior Manager Enterprise Risk Management
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 80.000 - 90.000 + bonus|
Dynamic, international technology company, global presence. Professional, result oriented culture. People work hard, but are well taken care of.
The Senior Manager Group ERM will be responsible for conducting thorough risk assessments and developing quarterly risk reports and will be liaising with internal clients (cross functional) in discussing developments and management of risks and opportunities and reporting on these to the Group Executive Board and Audit Committee. Furthermore the Manager Group ERM will be responsible to develop and conduct training of risk management methodology and practices across the Group.Embed Enterprise Risk Management process in all BU/OpCo’s and functions.
- Support IA in their audit planning process and monitoring role.
- Support all Assurance functions (risk management, internal control, business continuity â€¨management, revenue assurance and internal audit) and strategy and finance to further â€¨integrate the risk management process across the Group.
- Develop/enhance and deliver risk management training to all BU’s/OpCo’s and functions.
- Periodically review and update risk management methodology and communicate changes across the Group.
- Develop and enhance reporting for GEB, senior management and the audit committee.
- Work with business risk owners, cross functionally to identify, assess, monitor and â€¨report on key risks and help them to ensure that risk responses are appropriate and â€¨effectively carried out.
- Conduct in-depth risk assessments.
- Conduct thorough analysis on external and internal risk information.
- Contribute to period risk assessments for BU’s/Opcos and functions.
- Education at University Master level (RO, RC, MBA or other).
- At least 8-15 years of total work experience, minimum of 2 years telecom experience (preferably Big Four or similar â€¨or Telco).
- Minimum 5-8 years of previous work experience in business analysis, auditing, advisory, corporate governance risk â€¨management or internal control; system background (Bwise) is a plus.
- Proven technical/management background in Risk Management.
- Experience in leading and managing in a virtual international environment.
- Knowledge of Bwise, in particular BWise Risk Management process and Business Objects reporting is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to translate complex business â€¨information into consolidated comprehensive reports.
- Willingness to travel.
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.