Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Senior FP&A Analyst
|Salaris / Tarief||Challenging Package|
Booking.com, headquartered in the centre of Amsterdam, is
the European market leader in online hotel reservations.
Since 1996 the team has expanded to more than 1,300 professionals
in 28 offices worldwide in different backgrounds including
hotels, finance, IT and marketing. Booking.com believes that
the passion and talent of their employees is their strength and
is what drives them towards outstanding performance.
Booking.com offers a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work
environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance
orientated. Their scale and scope, commitment to people and high
standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
You will be responsible for the forecasting, analyzing
and reporting of Booking.com revenues, expenses, cash
flow and KPI’s for multiple countries. Furthermore you
will be responsible for reporting and actioning of budget
variances for those countries and conduct ad-hoc analysis
for the total company as needed.
You will have interaction with senior management,
international business managers and finance colleagues
on a regular basis. Therefore, it is essential that you have strong
communication skills in English (and preferably Dutch or another
language as well).
You will also be responsible for producing regular reports for their
parent company Priceline.com Inc. (NASDAQ: PCLN) in the
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks
and duties of this role will evolve over time. You will be keen to develop
and grow within the role and challenge yourself to take on additional
projects and responsibilities as they occur.
- Manage all business planning, financial forecasting, target setting,
variance analysis and reporting of revenues, expenses and headcount
for multiple countries.
- Proactive identification, analysis, communication and action of
significant reporting variances versus forecast.
- Work with accounting team to accurately report results to senior
management and parent company Priceline.com Inc.
- Communicate proactively with managers in international markets to
understand market/business trends.
- Assist in preparing overall monthly/quarterly/annual
- Monitor and report progress versus those budgets on a regular basis.
- Prepare financial models to support business development and
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, scenarios and benchmarking as needed and
contribute to new business/expansion/cost control projects and process
improvement as and when business requires.
- 3+ years experience in financial analysis;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or other related field;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Accurate with attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, and comfortable
working in a quick turnaround environment, while maintaining accuracy;
- Reliable, results-driven with hands-on mentality;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
(and preferably Dutch or another language as well);
- Strong team-working skills with ability to work independently, and work
well with colleagues at different levels in the organization;
- Organized and proactive;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously;
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Business Objects, SQL and Microsoft VBA is desirable;
- Ability to travel if required.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.