Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Senior Financial Analyst
|Organisatie||ING Real Estate|
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 70.000|
As a real estate asset management specialist ING Real Estate manages more than Euro 50 billion of real estate investments around the world for our clients. They have over 500 institutional clients representing public and private pension funds, insurance companies, endowments, charitable organisations, corporates and ING Group itself.
ING Real Estate is an international real estate company active in investment management, development and finance. With a total business portfolio of EUR 73 billion and offices in 17 countries in Europe, America, Asia and Australia, ING Real Estate ranks among the world?s strongest real estate companies.
ING Real Estate is part of ING Group, a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking, insurance and asset management to over 60 million private corporate and institutional clients in more than 50 countries.
- Conduct performance analyses of the various business line activities
- Generate key information for management and stakeholders
- Act as primary point of contact for international offices on a broad variety of financial issues
- Manage the forecasting process
- Asses proposals for investments, disinvestments and company acquisitions
- Coordinate the business planning and budgetting process
- Actively contribute to various internal and external projects
- Pro-actively advise the management board on performance, risk and business-development
- Academic degree in Business Economics or Business Administration
- Track record of at least to five years in international surroundings.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in business planning, performance management and corporate finance issues.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strategic view and a teamplayer
- Strong sense of diplomacy and strong communicator at all levels.
- Efficient, pro-active and accurate.
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.