Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Senior Financial Analyst
|Salaris / Tarief||Challenging Package|
In this role you will report directly to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
You will be responsible for the forecasting, analyzing, reporting, revenues,
expenses, cash flow and KPI’s for multiple countries. Furthermore you will
be responsible for reporting and actioning of budget variances for those
countries and conduct ad-hoc analysis for the total company as needed.
You will have interaction with senior management, international business
managers and finance colleagues on a regular basis. Therefore, it is essential
hat you have strong communication skills in English (and preferably Dutch or
another language as well).
You will also be responsible for producing regular reports for the parent company.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and
duties of this role will evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and
grow within the role and challenge yourself to take on additional projects
and responsibilities as they occur.
- Manage all business planning, financial forecasting, target setting,
variance analysis and reporting of revenues, expenses and headcount
for multiple countries.
- Proactive identification, analysis, communication and action of significant
reporting variances versus forecast.
- Work with accounting team to accurately report results to senior
management and parent company.
- Communicate proactively with managers in international markets to
understand market/business trends.
- Assist in preparing overall Company monthly/quarterly/annual budgets/
- Monitor and report progress versus those budgets on a regular basis.
- Prepare financial models to support business development and
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, scenarios and benchmarking as needed and
contribute to new business/expansion/cost control projects and process
improvement as and when business requires.
- 3+ years experience in financial analysis;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or other related field;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Accurate with attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, and comfortable
working in a quick turnaround environment, while maintaining accuracy;
- Reliable, results-driven with hands-on mentality;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English (and
preferably Dutch or another language as well);
- Strong team-working skills with ability to work independently, and work
well with colleagues at different levels in the organization;
- Organized and proactive;
- Ability to have good grasp of the detail while understanding the
“big picture”, and to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously;
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Business Objects, SQL and Microsoft VBA is
- Ability to travel if required.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.