Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Senior Financial Analyst
|Salaris / Tarief||Available on request|
Bacardi Limited, a privately held company
headquartered in Bermuda, produces markets
and distributes a variety of internationally
recognised spirits and alcoholic beverages.
The Spirits Brands include BACARDI rum,
MARTINI vermouth, DEWAR’S Scotch whisky,
BOMBAY gin, GREY GOOSE vodka, ERISTOFF vodka
and CAZADORES tequila.
Bacardi-Martini B.V. holds, manages and
supervises most of Bacardi Limited group's
operating subsidiaries, it acts as a treasury
center and management services company with
respect to these subsidiaries and performs
cost coordination tasks for global functions
within the group.
Bacardi-Martini B.V. is located in Gouda
with a branch office in Geneva, Switzerland.
As Senior Financial Analyst you will be
a key player in the Budget and Actual
reporting. This position reports to the
Corporate Controller and works closely to the
Budget owners to facilitate a better
understanding of their spending and to support
the management decisions with accurate and
valuable financial information.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide timely and accurate accrual information every month end
- Participate in the Budget/Forecasting process
- Actively support the Budget owners with key financial information
- Monthly Budget vs Actual reporting (Bacardi Management Booklet)
- Assist and advise the Corporate Controller in the financial analysis of international projects (return on investment, lease vs buy, etc)
- Liaise with the accounting teams in Gouda and Geneva
- Be the sparring partner of the Corporate Controller
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree business administration
- Approximately 5 years working experience
(2nd or 3rd career step)
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Self-starting, pro-active and pragmatic
- IT literate (Excel expert, understanding
of ERP systems)
- Strong understanding of basic accounting rules
- Able to work with strict deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel every fortnight to Geneva
for 2 days.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.