Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Senior Finance Projects Manager
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 80.000 - 100.000 + max. 25% bonus|
International organisation specialized in natural resources. The office is set up in Amsterdam about a year ago which offers great opportunities for improvement. Because of its dynamic environment the culture could be described as "never a dull moment". Lastly, it is a very young office with an average age of 30-35.
The Finance Projects team’s main focus is on Finance improvement projects as determined by business needs across the Group, working cross-functionally with various internal stakeholders.
In addition, the team provides support at peak reporting times to the Group Reporting team and assists in ensuring quality and consistency of Group financial information provided internally and externally. Also, ad hoc support is provided to senior management based on information and analysis requests.
The team is located in Amsterdam and the role involves travelling to Kazakhstan and Africa for cross functional projects. You will spend about 25% of the time abroad, which can vary between 1 week per month or 2 weeks per 2 months.
The team currently includes 5 professionals, excluding the Manager and Head of the team.
Your responisibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Leading a variety of Finance improvements projects:
- Project management across various internal stakeholders and external consultants located in multiple offices and regions;
- Preparing and presenting clear and concise project updates, analysis and summary papers to senior management;
- Delivering projects within agreed deadlines and budgets;
- Such projects include automation of cash flow statements, implementation of new systems, improvements of internal reporting and analysis, as examples;
- Providing support during half year and full year financial reporting process to the Group Reporting team, based in Astana, on complex areas;
- Leading the half year and full year impairment review process and managing the Finance Project Managers responsible for individual impairment reviews;
- Involvement/ managing Valuation projects with input from external consultants;
- Delivery of the required ad-hoc analysis for the internal and external reporting projects and initiatives as identified by the senior management;
- Take on such roles and responsibilities as are required from time to time to contribute to the successful operation of the Finance Projects team within the Group.
- At least a University degree, complemented with an CPA, ACA or ACCA (or equivalent) certification;
- About 8-10 years of experience;
- Consultancy or Advisory experience is required, additional in-house project improvement, financial reporting or financial planning is considered a plus;
- Experience of group consolidations is a must;
- Big4 audit experience is an advantage;
- Affinity with the Mining and/or Natural Resources industry is a must, experience with the industry is a plus;
- Strong ability to analyse financial and non-financial information;
- Strong delivery focus on multiple projects and tasks;
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet established deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and keep managers informed as well as work in a team environment;
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and written skills in order to communicate in clear and concise terms;
- Hyperion (HFM) consolidation experience;
- Consulting mind-set and being an agent for change;
- Fluent in Russian and English is a must.
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.