Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Senior Business Analyst
|Salaris / Tarief||Excellent package|
Corporate Finance & Accounting supports the management of the
Sector, its Businesses and the organizations at large, with financial
management information and supplies this information to Philips
Electronics. Furthermore financial management functions for the
Sector are performed by the department for investment selection,
acquisitions and joint-ventures, currency management, risk
management, funding and taxes.
The Senior Business Analyst has a consulting role. The Senior Business
Analyst reports to the Sector Controller and works closely with the Sector
CFO, Corporate Control, and the Sector F&A team. The Senior Business
Analyst liaises with the Senior Leadership Group / Team.
Business performance led analysis and reporting including a.o. :
· Preparation to the Mangement Review Meetings with the Board
· Preparation of the (external) Analyst’s and Capital Markets Day
· Preparation and involvement in the Strategy Review process
· Preparation other key meetings (eg. quarterly Leadership Team meeting)
· General (trend/relative/comparative) analysis and reporting on
· Analysis of the quarterly and annual closing (internal and external reporting)
· Review meetings between the Sector and the Businesses and
· Specific strategy, benchmarking, finance and control related improvement
· (Econometric) modeling of business issues / topics
The main focus of this function lies with high level analytical and
consultancy skills. You should be able to act on a strategic as well
as tactical organizational level. Dealing with diverse, high demanding
stakeholders throughout the Sector will be an important part of the
role, in which you will have to show your knowledge and ideas via
your strong consultancy experience.
· Masters degree in a Finance and Accounting orientated study, preferably
Econometrics or alike.
· At least 4-7 years of working experience in the area of financial control and
business analyses within a large international company.
· Pro-active attitude which helps you taking on own initiatives and improvement
· High level of organizational sensitivity and you are able to see things from the
perspective of various, different stakeholders.
· A dedicated professional as well as a team player with proven ability to deliver
high quality results in a high-pressure environment.
· Strong communicational and presentation skills that help you in being a
financial business partner for senior financial managers in several Business
Group’s / Commercial organizations.
· High level of Excel/Powerpoint knowledge.
· A high drive and energy level and well developed communicational skills.
For this role Philips is looking for High Potential candidates, with the right
combination of competencies, experience and potential to grow.
Please note that an online ability test and an assessment will be part of the
Philips offers offer you a Development Program, in which a personal
development plan will be defined. This plan should enable you to grow
progressively towards a Senior Management role. Emphasis will be placed
on further developing your management and business orientation skills.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.