Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
|Salaris / Tarief||Challenging Package|
In this role You will report to the Jr. Controller and Controller and work
closely together with other (Finance) departments.
You will also participate in projects relating to improvement of the financial
procedures and systems.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and
duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and
grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities
as they occur.
- Manage daily accounting process (expense (declarations), fixed assets,
accounts payable, accruals, payments, banks and salaries;
- Balance sheet and profit and loss review of our client;
- Coordinate accounting of the client done by trust companies;
- Account reconciliation and participation in preparation of monthly
- Inter-company billing and reconciliation;
- Assist in statutory audits of subsidiaries and responsibility in draft
of statutory reports of subsidiaries;
- Fixed asset management;
- Improvement projects contribution and initiative in process improvements;
- Research and respond to accounting questions;
- Filing tax returns;
- Mentoring less experienced colleagues.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position;
- Education SPD or Bachelor level;
- Experience with SAP ERP (FI/CO) preferable;
- Strong accounting skills and solid financial background (bookkeeping / accounting);
- Excellent communication skills;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Fluent in English;
- MS Office skills: good working knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Accurate and analytical;
- Being able to work under stress and with deadlines;
- Being able to prioritize;
- Leading skills.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.