Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Reporting & Control Manager
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 70.000|
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organisation, the tasks and
duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and
grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and
responsibilities as they occur.
- Responsible for controls and reporting within the Credit Control Department
- Work very close with peers to create the Best Of Bread Controls and Reporting
- Point of contact concerning OPEX and Headcount related to Credit Control
- Advise, train and educate peers about how to improve Controls and Reporting
- Report on a weekly basis to the Credit Control Manager with status of
Reporting and Controls of Credit Control
- Ownership of all Controls and Reporting within Credit Control
- Work very close with Business Control Managers, Change The Business, Customer
- Experience, Financial Directors, and other Directors to improve Controls
- Responsible for Sox testing within Credit Control
- Travelling will be required
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Ability to organize and prioritise workload and
work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard and drive for results
- Priority setting: Capable of organizing work and creating focus to
- accomplish the targets set
Managing and Developing Yourself
- Excellent communication skills (written as well as verbally)
- Learning on the Fly: Eager to learn, flexible attitude and taking initiatives
- Command skills: capable of taking unpopular stands if necessary
- Finished Education at HBO level in Business Economics or Accounting
- Experienced with data management, data wharehouses and business intelligence.
- Financial Controlling Background (at least 5 years working experience
in finance management/ finance field required) within an international
- Six Sigma belt (minimum Green)
- Organization agility: knowledge of how organisations work
- Working knowledge of financial systems (SAP, Oracle or JD), KPI’s
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and reporting tools like Business Objects
- Lingual: English, Dutch- not required but nice to have
Good communication skills are an absolute requirement.
- Responsible for standardization of all controls and reporting within Credit Control.
An accurate and timely setup of reporting and controls is his/her primary focus.
- Your drive to solve problems should be a leading motive in all work you deal with.
- Furthermore, you work in an independent way and take initiatives and
have the capability to solve complex issues.
- You also know to judge as to when you should report to senior
staff problems which should be escalated on a higher level and
are able to report these issuesin an effective and correct manner.
- The issues you deal with can diverge from complex to (semi)-routine issues.
- This requires a flexible attitude, business acumen, insight and experience.
- You are capable of prioritising the workload and creating focus on
what’s important in order to accomplish the goals set.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.