Our Client is a Dutch based firm with a strong 'can do' mentality.
Together with professionals of various departments you will work on critical sourcing and procurement projects in a highly dynamic and innovative environment. You will contribute to noticeable results and are therefore visible in the organization. As a Procurement Officer you are part of the Procurement Team which is part of the Finance department.
Some of your key deliverables will be about:
- Initiate and execute projects with the framework of the procurement policy, aiming to further optimize indirect costs and monitor process improvements;
- Motivate colleagues from different departments to work together in a multidisciplinary way;
- Innovate and change procurement as a whole and drive continuous development towards colleagues;
- Develop existing and new supplier relations as well as other relevant networks;
- Be a part of the procurement decision making process, convince (senior) stakeholders.
- You have a finished Bachelor or Master Degree;
- Preferably you have experience within indirect procurement;
- You enjoy working in teams;
- You are a strong negotiator;
- Customer focused and result oriented;
- You are proficient in Dutch and English.
Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( DAB11766 ). Voor meer informatie verzoeken wij u contact op te nemen met de onderstaande consultant.