Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Manager Financial Planning & Control
|Salaris / Tarief||ca Euro 80.000|
Our client is a global market leader.
supplies industries and consumers worldwide with innovative
products and are passionate about developing sustainable answersportfolio
includes various well knows brands and they are one of the world’s leading
industrial companies, active in various markets.The Business Unit we're
recruiting for has a turnover of circa 1 billion with a global presence,
some 4,000 employees and manufacturing facilities in around 30 locations.
Our client's market is a highly dynamic business characterized by a significant
number of investment and M&A type of activities.
Position Manager Planning & Control
The incumbent will lead the controlling department in all aspects of the
defined tasks for controlling. The Manager Planning and Control of the BU
Controlling department reports to the Director of Control. The Manager
Planning and Control will coach one direct report. He/she is expected to
interact and work with a broad network of regional controllers and play a key
role in setting and steering the controlling priorities for the BU.
The Manager Planning & Control is responsible for the following activities:
- Planning and Control- Budgeting, RF processes
- Analysis of the financial results of the BU on a monthly basis
- Generate accurate, fit for purpose and standard management information
- Reviewing BU finance policies (i.e. working capital, transfer pricing)
- OWC (working capital) and margin improvement program with a worldwide scope
- Evaluation of investment proposals (e.g. M&A's, CAPEX)
- Controlling activities for other functional areas such as Purchasing, R&D,
- Marketing; participate in the financial evaluation of new business
opportunities international and strategic projects
The Manager Planning & Control is a high profile position, with
high management exposure for which we are seeking outstanding
individuals with approx 5-7 years of work experience in a variety of
roles in Finance (controlling, accounting, etc).
- Master Degree with Economics qualification, post graduation experience
such as RC/MBA is desired
- Direct hands on mentality - no 9 to 5 type
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools is a must, SAP & Hyperion a pre
- Excellent communication skills. There is a substantial communication element
to this position; candidates must be confident and polished presenters,
with capability to operate at very senior levels
- Internationally oriented and culturally aware
- A key quality is strong business sense, ie the ability to make a good link
between financial performance and business strategy; strategy development
skills are strongly desired
- Team player with outstanding networking and inter-personal skills;
communications at all level
- Must be able to work under pressure and turn around results in a fast
and accurate manner
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.