Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Manager Consolidation and Reporting
|Salaris / Tarief||Good package|
Our relation is a very successful global organisation.
- Primary role includes the preparation and basic analysis of the consolidated financial statements – both for the purposes of internal and external reporting.
- Liaise with other HQ Finance functions (Management reporting, Treasury, Tax, Investor relations etc) to align Group closing and reporting activities.
- Prepare the monthly consolidation and related financial statement reports (balance sheet, income statements, cash flows, equity movements) accurately within established deadlines.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and consolidation in Hyperion within established deadlines.
- Interact and manage relationships with various levels of management in the HQ and within the BUs in order to accurately prepare all necessary supporting documentation, journal entries and intercompany eliminations for the consolidation process.
- Work directly with global finance teams to ensure compliance with financial regulations and reporting. Maintain consistent communication and improve upon established reporting processes.
- Ensure that the BUs are accounting for transactions appropriately under IFRS and Group accounting policies.
- Provide financial business support to the Company’s subsidiaries in order to streamline and standardize financial reporting and analytics across entities.
- Participation in projects related to automation of financial reporting.
- Develop, analyze and interpret accounting information in order to facilitate analysis for internal and external needs.
- Review accuracy, consistency and integrity of data submitted by the Business units.
- Execution of SOX controls within consolidation process.
- Masters degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Accounting or finance certification is a plus (chartered accountancy (ACCA, CPA, RA) or similar).
- About 7 years of relevant experience at international Headquarter.
- Good knowledge of consolidation and IFRS/US GAAP.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written in English.
- Multinational and multicultural experience.
- Understanding of IT systems used in consolidation and reporting
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.