Manager Accounting and Reporting
Our client is a fast growing organisation in a technical environment. This midsize company is active in Europe and North America with there Dutch office within the Amsterdam region.
- Provide the monthly financial reporting; secure and provide adequate and well-prepared information for consolidation of results at the Company level;
- Manage and further develop the international Accounting & Reporting team;
- Convert the strategy into financial (revenue and cost) targets for the activities and forecast and monitor the actual business performance; analyse deviations from targets and report about this;
- Responsible for the year-end closing process;
- Responsible for cash management and forecasting, working capital management.
- Academic level in Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy;
- Minimum of 8 years of successful financial management experience, preferably with around 4 years in a similar managerial position;
- Strong technical accounting skills (IFRS, Dutch GAAP);
- Strong experience within a software/technology environment;
- Experience in a multi-national organization and comfortable with a fast-changing environment;
- Experience in leading and managing a quality financial organization in terms of process integrity, efficiency improvement, personnel motivation and process optimisation.
De Shortlist voor deze vacature is reeds gepresenteerd. Reageren is nog mogelijk. Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( PVV11762 ). Voor meer informatie verzoeken wij u contact op te nemen met de onderstaande consultant.