Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
IT Audit Manager with SAP experience
|Salaris / Tarief||Confidential|
An international, dynamic organization.
Are you ambitious to support in regular risk analyses at Tacital, Strategic and Operation levels and capable of translating the outcomes into internal audit objects? Are you challenged by complex ERP environments? A leading role in Internal Audit Services: Manager Internal Audit. To ensure independence, the Internal Audit function reports directly to the Audit Committee, with a dotted reporting line to the CFO. The Internal Audit manager reports to the Head of Internal Audit and has internal interfaces with Worldwide internal Presidents, Sector Staff Members and Board Members. He/She has external contact with the External Auditor and external service providers to Internal Audit .
Supports the design, documentation and realization of evaluations of risk management and internal control assessments which ultimately contribute to:
- Improved effective risk management in operational process;
- Increased effectiveness and efficiency of business processes;
- Compliance to laws and regulations, including best practice and the company’s policies and procedures with respect to internal controls in both financial and operational processes.
- Focus will be on evaluating risks and controls in our IT/ERP landscape and processes and in executing IT/application and operational audits;
- Support periodic risk analyses at Strategic, Tactical and Operational levels and translate the outcomes into internal audit objects where needed;
- Perform internal audit procedures and lead internal audit assessments to provide an evaluation of the risks and controls in the company’s processes, and prepare internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed;
- Communicate findings to management and agree appropriate management actions;
- Follow-up on the status of management actions and escalate overdue items via the appropriate channels;
- Work performed will include coverage of the company’s various sectors and locations, including Asia and USA;
- Involved in creating the yearly audit plan and to manage realization, including planning of audits;
- Manage the quality of the audits performed, including review of audits.
- Academic level RE or equivalent required;
- Seven plus years of experience in audit, preferably in Big-4 and multinational internal audit group, including experience in integrated audits;
- Auditing in complex ERP environments (preferably SAP);
- SoX experience is a plus;
- Teamplayer and professional communicator;
- Creative and able to deal with resistance;
- Able to look for solutions;
- Persuasive and self-supporting;
- Willing to travel for at least 25% of the time;
- Preferably international work experience.
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.