Finance Director Hands on and strategic
Our client is a fast growing organisation in the exciting field of data.
- Be a proactive member of the Management Team and act as a business partner;
- Responsible for all finance, accounting and administration/back-office activities;
- Prepare monthly reports of results, monthly forecasts and the annual plans;
- Ensure that all financial and administrative policies are accurate, well documented, consistently applied in the organization;
- Improve upon a strong planning and control cycle, specific areas: - KPI’s for analysis on both financial and non-financial indicators in order to support the business and performances effectively;
- Support with M&A activities and post-acquisition integration;
- Optimize cash flow and working capital;
- Liaise/interact with shareholders, external auditors, tax, and banks.
- Academic or Higher Education level within Economics, Business Administration or Accountancy;
- At least 8 years of successful financial management experience, preferably with around 4 years in a similar position;
- Strong hands-on attitude and act as a finance team member;
- Good understanding of accounting;
- Experience in leading and managing a quality financial organization in terms of process integrity, efficiency improvement, personnel motivation and process optimisation;
- Experience and effectiveness in working both at management level, but also as a finance team member, in reporting and communicating;
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task, providing clear directions;
- Proactive and be able to make well-balanced and well-informed decisions.
Geplaatst op: 27 januari 2021
Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( 11855 ). Voor meer informatie verzoeken wij u contact op te nemen met de onderstaande consultant.