Finance Systems Analyst Technically skilled team player
A leading and rapidly expanding European provider of data centre services.
Combine your affinity for Finance and IT while receiving the opportunity to create your own role. Besides the freedom of creating new projects you will assist the Finance Projects Business Analyst with coordinating and performing system tests and documenting business requirements in relation to Finance Applications.
Your responsibilites will include:
- Acting as interface between user and Finance/IT, e.g. in relation to technical line support and development;
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining a status overview of ongoing support requests;
- Document system change request for regular review and discussion with Senior Finance Support Analyst;
- Monitor Monthly Reporting Cycle;
- Responsible for testing Finance System changes based on development requirements/specifications;
- Responsible for performing and facilitating UAT of changes and new systems / tools;
- Contributing to writing system manuals;
- Contributing to training of Finance community in relation to Finance Systems
- In all activities assure SOX compliance.
- Technically skilled; education in either a financial and/or IT role;
- 1-3 years of experience in a position operating at the crossroad of IT and Finance;
- Affinity with Finance systems;
- Knowledge of financial accounting and reporting;
- Experience from support function a plus;
- Experience from a Sarbanes Oxley (SOX404) control environment is a benefit;
- Fluent in English, both in writing and orally. Other European languages are an advantage;
- Should be willing to travel occasionally (within Europe).
Geplaatst op: 28 juni 2016
De Shortlist voor deze vacature is reeds gepresenteerd. Reageren is nog mogelijk. Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( CAS11260 ).