Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Finance project controlller
|Organisatie||Global commercial organisation|
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 70.000 - 80.000|
Global commercial organisation
Our client is a regulated entity and reports to the local and US regulators. I this role you will initiate and follow through on several ad hoc and more structural projects in order to facilitate best practice and drive improvements of the day to day finance operations, managed by the Controller. As such you are in a pivotal position, liaising with both operations and senior management internally as well as with our clients headquarters. This role provides an opportunity to finance talents to gain high-level operational experience and expand on project management experience. OUr client actively manages their top talent by continuous training and appraisal, through which fast learning and growing curves and steep career paths are enabled. The organisation is a true meritocracy; your career development and growth depends on your own ambition, drive and ownership of it.
- Lead the process of preparing the consolidated statutory accounts including subsidiaries and ensure compliance with IFRS and US GAAP accounting regulations, as well as internal policies and procedures
- Oversee the reconciliation between the IFRS statutory accounts to US GAAP accounts
- Supportive to the Controller Treasury manager with regards to interpretation of the relevant FASB and IASB statements
- Initiate and manage a variety of projects enabling best practices and finance perfomance improvements
- Manage the pre-close process
- Manage the interim and year-end closing process and the required deliverables during the audit process
- Lead the SoX process; define the key controls, define tests and perform and review test work
- Support the Controller to ensure the quality and sustainability of the Finance organisation by setting up and maintaining internal controls, processes and procedures
- Drive reduction in cycle time of stat filings and maintenance of web based compliance tools (E-compliance)
- Preparation and review of account reconciliations (both IFRS and USGAAP) and drive improvement in the quality
- Support in the quarterly closing process where needed
- Participate as an active business partner in key initiatives
- Training of Controllership team on changes in accounting policies
- Documentation of accounting policies
- Academic records with CPA (or equivalent accounting qualification)
- Minimum of 6 years of Finance experience preferable in a Big 4 accounting firm
- Strong overview of IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Banking/Financial industry experience preferred
- Experience with Oracle GL preferred
- Change agent and ability to work under pressure and ability to meet and manage deadlines
- Critical, creative thinker and problem solver
- Proven strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience to work with different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently – self starter
- Unquestionable integrity
- Fluent in English – Dutch preferred
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.