Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
Dynamic, Internal Audit position
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 60.000 - 80.000|
Stage Entertainment International is characterized by the following impressive figures:
- 9 countries
- 30 venues
- 4,000 employees
- 26 musical productions
- 50 events and concerts
- 5 ice shows
- 14 million visitors
- Turnover of more than 600 million Euros
Stage Entertainment consists of over 35 companies that provide a wide range of live entertainment to audiences across Europe and in New York. Joop van den Ende is one of the Netherlands’ most well known cultural entrepreneurs. Born in 1942, the world of the theatre has always been in his blood. In 1998 he decided to bring all his theatre activities together and founded Stage Entertainment. Joop van den Ende is now president of the Supervisory Board, whilst CEO Henk Kivits is responsible for all of the company’s activities and results.
Stage Entertainment’s business strategy and continued success rely on three activities: operating world class venues, producing a wide range of leading international content, and creating and developing new musicals and shows. Stage Entertainment spread its wings to New York in 1997 and Germany in 2000, and followed this with rapid expansion to the United Kingdom, Spain, Russia, France and Italy. Its productions now attract approximately 14 million visitors each year. Stage Entertainment’s focus on the highest production values for its shows is matched only by her belief that welcoming staff and beautiful theatres are a crucial part of a theatregoer’s memory of the perfect evening out. The company relies on its close relationships with some of the world’s leading theatre producers and creative teams, with whom it has developed a wide range of successes, both artistically and commercially. In the future, the company will continue to present world-class entertainment together with our international creative partners. In addition, Stage Entertainment is placing an increasing emphasis on developing its own shows, a policy that has already paid dividends with successful productions of Ciske de Rat, Ich war noch niemals in New York, Ich will Spass!, Der Schuh des Manitu, and Holiday on Ice shows like Mystery, Elements and Energia. Stage Entertainment is made up of over 4,000 people who, every day, devote energy, passion and commitment to the company’s shared goal of presenting the very best in live entertainment to a worldwide audience. Stage Entertainment is also a shareholder of See Tickets International.
As Internal Auditor in the Finance department, you are responsible for assessing the quality of the management of business processes across the group Stage Entertainment. Within the Stage Entertainment group a lot of focus is placed on further professionalization of the organization. As Internal Auditor you make a contribution to this through further improvement and optimization of the various business processes. You report to the Chairman of the Audit Committee and you have a dotted line with the Group CFO.
- Develop the annual audit plan in accordance with professional audit principles and standards;
- Execute independent audits based on risk management processes of the various business units and countries of Stage Entertainment Group;
- Analyse obtained information, prepare presentations and make recommendations for improving business processes to the CFO through reports;
- Assess the quality of the processes of quarterly and annual closures of the Stage Entertainment Group;
- Build and maintain relationships with management in various countries and create risk awareness in specific countries;
- Proactively advise management in different countries on risk analysis and internal controls and provide pragmatic solutions;
- Develop and implement workable procedures for local companies.
- Completed relevant university degree supplemented by a postmaster RA (Chartered Accountant) degree;
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years experience in a similar position preferably in an accountancy firm or an (internal) audit department in an international environment;
- Excellent command of the English language, good command of German and Dutch is an advantage;
- Flexible attitude, being prepared to fulfil a role in broader projects, including mergers and acquisitions;
- Excellent communication skills so you are able to effectively communicate on all levels within the organization
- Pro-active, results oriented personality
- Ability to run projects independently on the one hand and to participate in multidisciplinary projects within all parts of the Stage Entertainment Group on the other;
- Given the global nature of the function the willingness to travel (about 25 % of your time) is an absolute requirement.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.