Director External Reporting
Large diversified multinational.
- The development of new and updated accounting rules of the Group
- Maintain an up to date and harmonized set of accounting rules for the Group
- Advise the organization on accounting topics/issues
- Owning and conducting the (Accounting) Training program
- Special projects/programs (Acquisitions, Turnkey Projects)
- lnvolvement in quarterly balance sheet reviews of market, industrial, and business group organizations
- University degree in Business Administration combined with a RA I CPA certification
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, international experience and background in audit or accounting
- Strong communication skills and the ability to co-ordinate effectively from a global perspective
- Team player with a co-opperative approach towards getting "things done" rather than a policing one
- In-depth IFRS knowledge with sufficient business acumen allowing to think in "accounting solutions"
Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( P537927 ).