Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 140.000 + bonus + car|
The Corporate Controller leads a global accounting
organization and serves as a key member of the Financial
Leadership Team. The Controller’s Department includes
such essential responsibilities as:
- Internal and external financial reporting, including the
development and interpretation of statistical and financial
information to appraise results in terms of growth,
profitability, and cash flow.
- Directing the preparation of the annual Business Plan,
Mid Term Plan, and financial forecasts.
- Coordinating the global audit process with the clients
outside audit firm.
- Valuation and integration of acquisition and joint
- Ongoing assurance of solid, reliable standards of
- Deep understanding and interpretation of Supply Chain costs.
- Assessing the impact of current and proposed accounting
regulations, under both U.S. GAAP and IFRS; leading the
Company’s initiatives in the path toward IFRS accounting.
- Accounting, Finance degree.
- Public Accounting certification preferred,
as is experience at one of what are now the
Big Four accounting firms.
- Previous experience with a U.S. company preferred.
- Knowledge, experience with SAP.
- The outstanding leadership skills required to lead
its staff, and continuously improve the reporting
- Previous meaningful accounting experience with
- The excellent interpersonal and communication skills
required to support this individual’s regular interfaces
with Business and Functional leaders, the Board of Directors
and its Audit Committee, outside auditors, and global staff.
- A passion for effective processes.
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.