Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
|Organisatie||Available on request|
|Salaris / Tarief||Euro 50.000 - 70.000 + Bonus + Car|
Global high-tech service provider.
- To plan, monitor and coordinate compliance work, in particular compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act 2002, across the group and its subsidiary and component entities
- To assist the company and its entities maintain and achieve SOX compliance for and during 2008 and subsequent years
- To provide guidance on Compliance related issues in line with relevant legislation and internally developed policies and processes to local SOX teams and group management
- To report to Compliance, group and entity level senior management on Compliance related issues and progress
- To lead and undertake design and operational effectiveness testing as required on behalf of the group management at local entities, affiliates and other departments in the areas of ELC, TP and IT controls
- To review and quality assure all necessary documentation (e.g. risk and control matrices covering business processes, IT and entity level controls, control test plans, position papers, SAS 70 reports, deficiency/issue logs etc.) covering aspects relevant to the compliance process
- To build and maintain strong working relationships between the central Compliance department and local compliance teams, internal audit and senior management as well third parties such as external auditors and advisors
- To provide compliance related advice and guidance to other Departments and entities, and where applicable manage controls implementation across a range of financial reporting projects such as , Open Pages SoX tool, Oracle 11i and Hyperion Financial Manager implementations, local accounting system upgrades, business process re-engineering projects etc.
- Keeping up-to-speed on SEC/PCAOB and other regulatory announcements and industry content relevant to their area of expertise
- Qualified accountant who has worked in public practice (audit and financial reporting)
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Proven experience in/managing financial reporting under US GAAP
- Internal control/business risk framework implementation experience
- Project support/project management experience
- Experience of dealing with senior management in organizations particularly Finance and HR
- IT audit experience (application controls, general IT processes rather than technical specialisms) would be very advantageous
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.