CFO Eastern Europe Entrepreneurial FMCG position
Our client is a large multinational fmcg company. With their headquarters based in the Netherlands, the company is internationally growing rapidly. Both through organic growth as well as through M&A activities.
For a subsidiairy of our client, based in Eastern Europe, we're seeking to recruit a CFO to be based locally.
The CFO Eastern Europe holds one of the most senior finance positions in the global company. For this position we are looking for a finance professional with a strong business acumen, a clear communicator, influencer, team player and outspoken driver of financial discipline and result.
- Support and advise senior management on new or existing activities to base decisions on valid economic considerations
- Assess and help to direct financial and business aspects of masterplan and capex, give advice and improve
- Assess P&L and align with accounting departments
- Establish realistic and prudential based budgets and forecasts for the entire enterprise, by co-ordinating the content and refining the project planning & control cycle
- Provide periodic analyses & timely insightful reports
- Transfer of knowledge and way of working of Operations control to the organization in order to create efficient (financial) processes and high quality process deliverables
- Monitor and analyse present financial policies and reporting within Operations and alignment with P&C cycle
- Develop harmonization of definitions between production locations and create internal benchmarking between them
- Ensure the creation of a robust periodic "actual P&L" and of an analysis of the realized financial results, explaining developments or lagging results, advising on measurement to improve results
- Ensure high quality fact based information
- Develop and improve business models supporting effective decision making with regard to capex or otherwise
- Assessment of the budgets and forecasts, ensuring consistency and interconnection of data, writing of explanations, ensure reporting and communication
- Set up and monitor standard cost price calculation and assure one set of numbers within the company
- Succesfully completed Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Experience with (mass) production is a must, preferably in Food & Beverages and/or FMCG
- Over 10 years relevant work experience
- Experience in working in Eastern Europe and culturaly aware preferabel
- Experience in a multinational working environment
- Will have strong analytical skills to turn data into insights
- Mature and reliable personality and is a tower of strenght!
- Strategic agility and priority setting: understand the business, creating compelling strategies and plans
- Able to engage people, build effective teams, creating momentum and motivate others to outstanding results
- Hands-on and very practical attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent English communication skills on all levels of the organization, fluency is a must
- Organizational agility and planning: ensure perfect execution through right team work and planning
- Excellent moral compass, undisputed integrity, strong back-bone and a resilient attitude
- Experience in managing a senior multi-stakeholder working environment
- Advanced skills in ERP use, data analysis tools and Microsoft Office
Geplaatst op: 23 oktober 2020
Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( 11840 ). Voor meer informatie verzoeken wij u contact op te nemen met de onderstaande consultant.