Michiel SintnicolaasManaging Partner
+31 (0)20 442 112 8
Deze interim vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele interim vacatures.
|Duur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris / Tarief||Confidential|
For a company based in the south of The Netherlands, we are looking for an interim CFO. The company has activities in Europe, Asia and the America's, revenues around EUR 170 million and approximately 250 team members in various locations. Their products are sold worldwide through sales offices in various countries.
• Be a proactive member of the International Management Team and act as a business partner towards the other board members;
• Responsible for all finance, accounting, HR, IT and administration/back-office activities;
• Participate in contract and other legal administrative work with respect to the Company’s (International) operations and activities;
• Ensure that the financial and administrative policies are accurate, well documented, consistently applied in the organization;
• Improve upon a strong planning and control cycle, specific areas:
• KPI’s for analysis on both financial and non-financial indicators in order to support the business and performances effectively;
• Performs calculations serving cost prices, projects, contracts, investments and recalculations (Capex/Opex decision making analysis).
• Assist in the business strategy for the Company’s International operations and activities;
• Support with M&A activities and post-acquisition integration;
• Convert the strategy into financial (revenue and cost) targets for the activities and forecast and monitor the actual business performance; analyse deviations from targets and report about this;
• Manage resources, be constantly alert for opportunities to reduce costs and manage cost reduction initiatives;
• Optimize cash flow and working capital (e.g. inventory, leases, Capex);
• Responsible for the treasury function;
• Responsible for the financing/funding policy;
• Responsible for intercompany/transfer pricing policies;
• Liaise/interact with shareholders, external auditors, tax, and banks;
• Provide the weekly & monthly financial reporting; secure and provide adequate and well prepared information for consolidation of results at the Company level;
• Responsible for the Company’s tax position;
• Responsible for the Company’s IT department;
• Assist in building organizational harmony and encouraging efforts towards common goals.
• Academic or Higher Education level Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy. A post-doctoral RA/RC degree is an advantage. Additional Accountancy/Auditing education in case of Higher Education is preferred;
• At least 10 years of successful financial management experience, preferably with around 5 years in a similar position. Affinity with the chemicals sector, whereby production experience would be considered an asset;
• Experience and having had responsibilities with respect to handling and coordination of legal contracting and administrative matters;
• Experience in leading and managing a quality financial organization in terms of process integrity, efficiency improvement, personnel motivation and process optimization;
• Experience and effectiveness in working at management level, in reporting and communicating in an international and multicultural environment, in operating in multiple countries;
• International candidates are also very welcome to apply. Excellent knowledge of the English language is a must;
• Willingness to travel (to company subsidiaries).
• The candidate must be a team player with good communication and leadership skills and a strong character.
• Proactive and be able to make well-balanced and well informed decisions.
• Independent thinker
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk. Voor meer informatie verzoeken wij u contact op te nemen met de onderstaande consultant.