Deze financiële vacature is onlangs door Bridgewell ingevuld.
Bekijk hier een overzicht van onze actuele financiële vacatures.
|Salaris / Tarief||Available on request|
Rabobank International is the Rabobank Group wholesale and investment banking operation and has established a world-class reputation in the Food and Agri business. Rabobank International serves clients which are among the leading multinational Corporates and renowned financial institutions and are served through 140 offices in 25 countries. The employees are at the heart of the success of Rabobank Internationals success.
The Business Control function was recently installed to support the Management Team of Rabobank International. Business Control is to provide quality management information, value adding analyses and advice to support the Management Team in managing and controlling the diverse portfolio of activities performed in the Netherlands. These can be of both quantitative and qualitative nature, and both on a periodic and ad hoc basis. Maintaining and growing a network consisting of the business management of the various activities, the central Control department within Rabobank International and the colleagues within the Finance & Control departments of the region and possibly other entities within Rabobank Group is considered to be a key factor for Business Control's success. Business Control Region the Netherlands is searching for an ambitious and enthusiastic new colleague to build the business control function and team. The Candidate needs to have a thorough understanding of business control in general and within wholesale and investment banking specifically. An independent opinion on current and future developments within Rabobank International and the finance & control discipline is a must. Furthermore, the ideal Candidate will be organisational sensitive and understand the interdependence between risk and reward. The Candidate will act as a first point of contact for a range of business activities. Excellent and effective communication with the business is therefore require. Rabobank International offers you an environment in which your enterprising abilities will be tried, in which your advice will be sought and appreciated and in which you will be challenged to develop a business control framework and spar about it with business management. Key elements of the position are:
- Developing a business control framework
- Advising the Management Team on the financial and economic impact of strategic issues, effectiveness, efficiency and risk position
- Advising business lines on solvency/economic capital treatment
- Co-ordination or participation in projects
- University degree in Business Economics or Business Administration, preferably complemented with a Post-university degree in Controlling (RC)
- The ideal Candidate will have 5-8 years of relevant working experience
- Understanding of financial processes within an international wholesale bank
- Ability to develop management reports and other relevant management information
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards - Knowledge of the (new) capital adequacy framework (Basel I/II)
- Strong analytical skills, able to separate essentials from side issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Enterprising personality, able to work both independently as in a team
- Able to deal with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English
Deze vacature is zeer recent ingevuld. Reageren is niet meer mogelijk.