Business Controller Within a innovative environment
Our client is an international leading company in her business. For their Business Control department, we are looking for a Business Controller for one of their Business Units.
- Responsible for the Planning and Control Cycle (monthly reviews, forecasting and budgeting) for the Business Unit;
- Involved in the Business Unit improvement projects;
- Play an active role in process improvements of the financial processes and systems (Exact, BI, product- and account profitability);
- Act as a business partner towards the Business Unit and a sparring partner towards the Head Business Control;
- Responsible for cost price calculations;
- Involved in post-merger integration.
- University Economics, Post Master EMFC, Accountancy of CMA;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written), German is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to interact with colleagues on all levels of the company;
- Self-starter, independent and proactive attitude;
- Drive for improvements and able to cope with a demanding and changing organization;
- Excellent analytical skills and conceptual capabilities;
- Flexible and able to work under pressure within deadlines;
- Ambition to grow into a senior financial management position in the future.
Geplaatst op: 16 maart 2021
Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( 11867 ). Voor meer informatie verzoeken wij u contact op te nemen met de onderstaande consultant.