Finance Projects Business Analyst
A leading and rapidly expanding European provider of data centre services.
In this position you will function as business analyst by gathering requirements for system enhancements, coordinating change requests, assessing the impact of change requests and reviewing implementation and participating in acceptance testing of change requests.
- Improve Finance processes and their integration with applications and tools;
- Improve the reporting function of all Finance Applications, pro-actively and based on user requests;
- Participate in project teams for new applications or system improvement projects;
- Leading selected projects for HQ finance as appointed by the Financial Reporting Manager/Group Finance Director;
- Perform admin and first level support role for financial and business knowledge requiring applications;
- Provide end-user training – as requested and proactively by monitoring the usage (and user-errors) of the systems.
- Educated to at least bachelors degree level, in either a financial or IT role;
- 3+ years of experience in a position operating at the crossroad of IT and Finance;
- Proven experience in designing and testing system changes;
- Experience in gathering and challenging business requirements – translating these into system requirements;
- Experience from a Sarbanes Oxley (SOX 404) control environment a benefit;
- Fluent in English, both written and orally. Other European languages are an advantage.
De Shortlist voor deze vacature is reeds gepresenteerd. Reageren is nog mogelijk. Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( CAS11259 ).