Associate Director Group Accounting & Reporting
Our client is a global leader in large professional information and software solutions. They focus on services for health, tax & accounting, risk & compliance, and legal & regulatory sectors.
- Prepare and review the group’s financial statements, including ESEF and ESG reporting requirements, for Full- and Half-Year
- Train and develop own staff via accounting webinars/seminars and newsletters, as well as ensure proper knowledge of IFRS standards and accounting and reporting manuals in the (global) finance function
- Being an IFRS 15 and IFRS 16 expert
- Assist in reviewing IAS 19 calculations of the group companies
- Review and reconcile - in close cooperation with Tax department - local statutory accounts
- Roll-out of new standards for Integrated Reporting
- Take a leading role in the execution of ad hoc business projects, such as ESG reporting or roll-out of any new IFRS standard
- Manage relationship with External Auditors focusing on execution of the audits, dealing with findings and technical topics
- Manage internal process of the preparation of the group’s annual report, in close cooperation with other corporate departments
- Update and maintain taxonomy definitions, as well as accounting and reporting manuals
- Prepare, review and report on Annual Impairment test
- Assist, together with local management and experts Purchase Price Allocations of acquired companies
- Supervise and coach the Accounting Manager Group Accounting & Reporting in daily activities; Review internal controls of corporate accounting and treasury processes
- Be acquainted with CCH Tagetik Consolidation, CCH Tagetik IFRS 16, and any ESEF/XBRL tagger is a pre.
The Associate Director Group Accounting & Reporting will work closely with local CFOs and controllers of the global operating divisions, external accountants, and the corporate staff. All the area’s including analysts and experts of the corporate staff departments of consolidation, treasury, tax, business analysis & control, legal, communications, and investor relations.
- Registered Dutch Chartered Accountant;
- 8+ years of relevant experience, preferable at or large (Big 4) audit firm and/or a multinational and/or a listed national company;
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and reporting standards (IFRS and ESEF);
- Project management skills are a big plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Developed board room skills
- Good communicator and social skills
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Down-to-earth and approachable attitude
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong personality, ability to get things done
- Strong team player that can lead the way
- Strong presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel (both in Europe and the USA)
- Proficient in English and preferably Dutch
Indien u in deze vacature geïnteresseerd bent nodigen wij u uit direct te solliciteren via de knop “Solliciteer” o.v.v. het referentienummer ( 11970 ). Voor meer informatie verzoeken wij u contact op te nemen met de onderstaande consultant.