This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Organisation||International Services Organization|
|Salary / Rate||Marktconform|
International Services Organization
This function will need to be led by a hands-on Senior Treasurer that will:
- Fully understand how the company operates
- Build strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the business,
- Build processes and work with rigor on the issues under
- Be proactive and strategic so that he/she would think about the risks
and challenges ahead (and more broadly) for the business together with
coming on time with a proper response to mitigate these risks,
- Master the techniques required for the role including accounting,
tax and cash flow forecasting plus a very good understanding of the
banking products available to support the business (credit collection
- Be assisted by a junior treasurer at first, building a
dedicated team when the business would require.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and
duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and
grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities
as they occur. Travel will be part of the role.
- Relationship with our major banks
- Keeping the company up to date with latest innovations regarding
banking and payment solutions
- Bank accounts opening/closing/updating and Bank accounts
- Cash reporting and pooling
- Cash surplus investment
- Cash flow forecasting (foreign exchange)
- Hedging of Foreign exchange currencie
- Cash extraction from foreign subsidiaries
- Setting non- resident and resident bank accounts including legal and
- Setting up Direct Debit where not enabled
- 5-7 years experience in Treasury of with 2-3 years in a
Treasury department (in a commercial / industrial business)
- Graduate level education (or equivalent).
- Managing and planning skills
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends
- Ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions,
systems and strategy
- Knowledge of audit and internal control issues
- Organizational change management and design skills
- Ability to proactively drive the assigned projects and reach the
- Quality improvement skills
- Good presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written
- Hands-on manager that gets things done
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.