This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Tax Compliance Manager
|Salary / Rate||good package|
The Tax department is based in the head office of TomTom in Amsterdam. The department is responsible for all worldwide taxes, except for wage tax and social securities. In your role, you will report to the VP of Tax.
Our Organisation Founded in 1991, TomTom is the world’s leading supplier of location and navigation products and services focused on providing all drivers with the world’s best navigation experience. Headquartered in Amsterdam, TomTom has 3,500 employees and sells its products in over 40 countries.Our products include portable navigation devices, in-dash infotainment systems, fleet management solutions, maps and real-time services, including the award winning HD Traffic™.
Our working environment is an innovative, fun and dynamic one, full of agile; relentlessly customer focused self starters and entrepreneurs. Our core values; open spirit, passion for results, innovative thinking and customer driven remain at the roots of how we work and we cherish our pioneering spirit.
- Manage corporate income tax compliance of all group entities
- Prepare quarterly tax calculations for IFRS
- Ensure correct implementation of transfer pricing structure
- Manage monthly tax report for the management board
- Manage external tax audits
- Prepare monthly corporate income tax cash flow forecast
- Manage corporate income tax reconciliations
- Assist on Tax Control Framework related activities
- Bachelor’s degree in fiscal economics (HBO/WO or equivalent)
- Min. 3 - 5 years relevant work experience
- Hands on mentality; practical business thinker
- Self starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of business English (verbal and written)
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.