This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Supervisor General Ledger
|Salary / Rate||Euro 60.000|
TomTom is the world’s leading supplier of location and navigation
products and services focused on providing all drivers with the
world’s best navigation experience.
The Supervisor General Ledger manages a team of over 10 financial
accountants, operating in a Shared Services environment. Reporting
into the Teamleader General Ledger. The team provides the accounting
for TomTom Europe. You will work closely with other functions in Shared
Services but also with Corporate Control, Tax and the Business.
The supervisor has a leading role in pursuing best practices in processes
and systems. Towards the teams in Amsterdam, US and APAC..Strong growth
potential in some 3 years to Business Controlling.
Your main tasks will be:
- Supervising General Ledger team in our client’s SSC
- GL Accountant for a few operating companies
- Point of contact to Corporate functions and the Business
- Participate in and drive project activities related to organizational
integration and best practices in a dynamic international environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is required.
Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
- Accounting experience in an international context
- Advanced MS Excel skills. Knowledge of financial management systems
such as Oracle, SAP, Cognos and BI
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal in English
- Result oriented, quality driven, proactive, positive ‘can do’ attitude,
flexible, independent and committed
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Ability to leading a team
- Team player & business oriented person with strong hands-on
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.