This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Strategy Project Manager
|Salary / Rate||Excellent renumeration|
Dynamic, innovative, result- and people oriented organisation. Excellent Net Promotor Score and high Employee Satisfaction.
This internal management consulting department provides consulting services to all of the organisation's business units across all functional lines, including banking, investments, life insurance, pension and retirement services. The consultants assist business unit CEO's and executive board members with strategy formulation across the various business lines and all geographies, where focuses on high visibility, high impact projects.
The exposure to a wide range of topics, lines of business and top management, makes this department an ideal talent pool for future management. Consequently the department has an excellent track record in both core strategic projects as well as in placement of former strategy consultants in senior positions.
The value proposition for the department to the larger organisation is strategy consulting expertise, knowledge of the financial services sector, project experience within the company and a strong internal network, practical, pragmatic approach and solutions.
As Strategy Project Manager you typically lead project teams composed of 2-3 consultants, representatives of internal clients and (occassionally) external consultants.
The department consists of 15-20 professionals: on the one hand talent coming from inside the organisation and externally mainly from top tier strategy consultancy firms (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Bain).
- 4-8 years strategy consulting experience, preferably from a top-tier strategy consulting firm, with at least one year spent in a manager-level role
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is advantageous
- Proven project leadership and team management skills
- Proven communication / influencing skills with the ability to work at all levels, including C-level executives
- Excellent analytical skills (i.e., financial modelling and excel) with a strong attention to detail
- Clear knowledge depth and content expertise in one or more financial services topics
- Strong "business sense" combined with the ability to research new topics to develop insights and drive actionable results
- Willing to travel worldwide (although most travel tends to be in the EU)
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.