This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
|Salary / Rate||Excellent renumeration|
Dynamic, innovative, result- and people oriented organisation
This internal management consulting department provides consulting services to all of the organisation's business units across all functional lines, including banking, investments, life insurance, pension and retirement services. The consultants assist business unit CEO's and executive board members with strategy formulation across the various business lines and all geographies, where focuses on high visibility, high impact projects.
The exposure to a wide range of topics, lines of business and top management, makes this department an ideal talent pool for future management. Consequently the department has an excellent track record in both core strategic projects as well as in placement of former strategy consultants in senior positions.
The value proposition for the department to the larger organisation is strategy consulting expertise, knowledge of the financial services sector, project experience within the company and a strong internal network, practical, pragmatic approach and solutions.
As Strategy Consultant you typically work in project teams composed of 2-3 consultants, representatives of internal clients and (occassionally) external consultants.
The department consists of 15-20 professionals coming from inside the organisation and externally: mainly from top tier strategy consultancy firms (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Bain)
- 1-3 years of strategy experience from a top-tier management consulting or financial services firm. The majority of our junior consultants have less than 3 years total work experience
- Very strong academic track record, with a university degree (Masters-level preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - a clear understanding of how to link strategy to financial plans
- Ability to utilise research to develop deep insights and drive actionable results (“business sense”)
- Persistent, open and convincing communicator
- Able to work effectively with all levels in the organisation, including senior management
- Clear history of success (proven track record) and driving impact, ability to work effectively in teams
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is considered highly advantageous
- Willing to travel worldwide
If you are interested in this challenging, high profile position, please send your resume plus academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.