This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Senior IT Auditor
|Salary / Rate||Euro 70.000 - 90.000|
International company in the food industry.
- Development and implementation of adequate auditing techniques throughout the corporation to assure that the policies, procedures and business processes are executed according to the company’s strategy and national and international legislation.
- Planning and executing IT Audits (in conjunction with internal and external auditors) at operating companies and Global IT Services, prepare reports about the related findings and recommendations, provide feedback to the auditees, management and the internal clients (such as CFO, Director IT and responsible management).
- Advise and assist the business to comply with internal and external standards and legislation.
- Contribute and participate in other corporate projects to support and advise.
- Create added value to business (IT) projects by innovative recommendations and leading (IT) projects which are related to internal audit.
- Be supportive to the Director Group Internal Audit regarding improving the business control environment (specific IT related), coaching of other auditors and review of reports.
- Manage other (IT) Internal Audit colleagues by executing the daily job.
- Develop cost effective and practical solutions in conjunction with management to improve the level of control and reduce risk exposure.
Education: Bachelor/Master; graduated as RE, CISA or similar.
- Languages: fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Experience: the ideal candidate has more than five years of experience in IT (auditing) and/or IT project and risk management, preferably the candidate acquired this experience within an international audit firm (Big 4).
- Capable to manage (coordinate, train, supervise and review) staff on daily basis.
- Willing to travel approximately 20-30% of his/her time.
- Knowledge of IT auditing standards, accepted techniques and procedures; internal controls and general business practices; principles, accepted practices and methods (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27000); ERP systems (applications controls, reporting, SOD, etc.)
- Pro-active, independent and decisive.
- Creative, the ability to “think out of the box”, sound business sense.
- Open minded, social, sense of humor and down-to-earth.
- Excellent communicator, persuasive. By nature critical, but always constructive.
- Autonomous, takes initiative and gets things done; a team player.
- Hard working, operates successfully under pressure and is flexible if necessary.
- Innovative and improving.
- Business partner.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.