This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Senior Internal Auditor
|Salary / Rate||Max. Euro 80.000|
An international organisation, which provides technical products and services worldwide.
- You will, individually, be responsible for carrying out audit assignments; from preparation to execution and ensuring compliance with the internal auditing standards. These assignments will be focused on internal controls, corporate governance, operational processes and information technologies.
- The Senior Internal Auditor has a direct report to the VP Internal Audit in the US, but also has an assisting role in reporting to the Audit Committee regarding the periodic reports and development of the annual Audit Plan.
- Besides audit related tasks you will also be involved in multiple projects, on which you will work with varying team members. Upon request of Senior Management, you might also assist in special projects and internal reviews.
- The results of the Audits and special projects have to be developed and reported to the management, with help of formal written reports (based on US GAAP or IFRS) and presentations.
- You will also assist External Auditors with the internal controls testing and year-end financial audits.
- We are looking for professionals with at least a university degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field. It is preferred to have additional certification in Auditing such as CPA or EMIA (or equivalent). It is also accepted if you are currently enrolled in the Postmaster.
- It is required to have over 4 years of experience in Accounting. It will be considered a plus if you have already gained experience in an industrial environment.
- To become successful in this position you have excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate on all levels within the organisation. Additionally, you must be a self-starter, are able to work independently, with limited guidance or direction. However, you are also used to perform well in a team, where you will guide/support team members in (audit) projects.
- Affinity with travelling is required; because of the organisation's international involvement, the Senior Internal Auditor will travel up to 50% of the time (internationally).
- Fluency in English is required; any other language is considered an advantage.
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.