This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Senior Internal Audit Manager
|Salary / Rate||Euro 130.000 + Bonus + Car|
Large worldwide multinational organisation.
As Senior Audit Manager for Group Management and Services, you will be responsble for planning and executing audits and act as a business advisor for Corporate deparments like Treasury, Pensions, Tax, Control, Brand Management, Information Technology, Company research and global company services like supply management and transaction accounting. You will be a member of the Management Team of Corporate Internal Audit and report directly to the head of the department.
- Gain an up to date insight in the critical risks within the Group Management services through risk close interaction with management and the external auditor
- Perform and lead operational, financial and compliance audits in the Corporate center and in the regions on critical risk areas identified in-line with the agreed audit plan
- Lead a team of 15 auditors, including the global IT-audit team
- Facilitate periodic audit committees with management
- Contribute to the preparation of Internal Audit’s quarterly reporting to the Board of Management and the audit committee of the Supervisory Board
- Secretary of the Management Team of lnternal Audit
- Leadership and active participation in specific improvement initiatives and management committees
- University degree supplemented with post-graduate education in accountancy or controlling
- Around 10 years of experience in multinational company or global external audit firm (Big Four) with a proven track record in accounting and financial auditing in a Corporate environment
- Passionate about auditing
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with IFRS
- Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and analytical skills
- Fluent knowledge of the English language in word and writing
- Analytic, pragmatic, hands-on, energetic and decisive
- Strong leader and challenging team player with a business mindset
- Experience with SAP/R3-audits and knowledge about the latest developments in Information Technology and outsourcing
- Ability to act with autonomy and diplomacy
- Willing to travel (approximately 20%)
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.