This finance vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell.
Click here here for our actual finance vacancies.
Senior Financial Analyst
|Organisation||Global market leader|
|Salary / Rate||Uitstekende Arbeidsvoorwaarden|
Global market leader
- Proactive in engaging business management to achieve financial
and business goals
- Completes variance analysis and articulates business financial
results and plans
- Guides financial junior analysts in producing the necessary analytics
for business; may further refine those analytics; Provides business high
quality and timely financial analysis and projects outcomes
- Provides quality financial support to the business or partner organizations;
Uses Financial Analytics to draw conclusions, provide insights and knowledge
to guide lower level management (e.g. cost center managers to functional
managers in a Business Unit (BU) or Business Group (BG)) in making decisions
for their business.
- Prepares the reporting for the Monthly Business Review Meetings used in the
review meetings with global management.
- Responsible for the execution of financial processes in the entity. Perform
and prepare monthly business analysis for the Division, including analyses
related to all financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow) & other
Key statistical items.
- Develop and manage the global business and region financial relationships
in order to facilitate proper business performance information flow
- Works with BU management (BU controller, BU General Manager, and other
functions), and BU Finance Business Partners.
- Cost management - Drives to achieve cost containment identified as strategic
opportunities in the business
- Master in Finance, Accounting or Business Economics
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience in finance
- Business knowledge and Business Acumen
- Proactive; great communication skills;
- Change agent; Adept at implementation of change though effective
communication and leadership techniques
- Thrives in a complex, fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment;
Works effectively in a matrix environment.
- Fluent in English both verbal and in writing. Multilingual skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools required. Knowledge of SAP and
planning analysis tools is a plus.
Deel deze vacature met jouw netwerk
This vacancy is already filled by Bridgewell. It is not possible to respond anymore.